Important Safety Tips
These important safety tips are meant for both the service providers and the service seekers. Read through and protect yourself at all times.
- Tell a close acquaintance your whereabouts.
As a service provider, if it warrants that you have to visit the service seeker’s office or house, it is imperative you inform a close acquaintance of your whereabouts. Always consider your safety first. It is very important.
2. As a provider, always drop the contact details of the user with your partner, staff or co-worker.
As a provider, before you leave for the work at seeker’s office or house, always drop the contact details of the service seeker with your partner, staff or co-worker.
3. Make sure to meet the service provider in a public place.
As a service seeker, make sure you meet the service provider in a public place before taking him or her where the job will be done. If you are home alone, you should share the number of the service provider with your close acquaintances.
4. Do not pay ahead before service is rendered.
No matter the circumstances we do not encourage any form of payment before the service is rendered. As a service seeker, you can make payments using your wallet or cash payment. In terms of cash payment, you should ensure that the work is concluded before making cash payment.
5. Always chose a payment option through your wallet on proservicesfinder.com or other proservicesfinder.com payment options.
6. Conduct security checks on personal and home service providers.
We advise the service seeker should do a personal check on the service provider. We have some of our providers verified, but our verification stops at ID verification. As a service seeker be conscientious of your security.
7. Tell the service provider that you found him/her on proservicesfinder.com
8. Please, rate the service provider after he/she has rendered service.